Sunday 20 July 2014

Holiday Planning | An Outfit






Dress // Fashion Union
Shorts // Vintage
Shoes // Office
Belt // Vintage

It's that time of the year again where everyone's packing up their bags and heading abroad. I'm one of them people escaping the British Summer to a much warmer, sunnier climate too soon. At this moment in time my room is a tip, with clothes all over the floor and is very dis-functional. I thought as a quick post I would show you on outfit I'm thinking of taking with me on holiday, as right now my Summer consists of getting things ready and outfit planning, to try and make sure I won't over pack; even though I know I will for sure. The dress I am wearing is from Fashion Union, as it's a bit short for me I did pair it off with a pair of denim cut offs. This dress would also make a great beach cover up for over your bathing suit. So is perfect for Summer.

I hope all of you are having an amazing Summer, and if you are going away to have a great time. Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS