Sunday 7 September 2014

An Extensive Haul








I'm not going to lie, I think I have a shopping problem, but let's face it there is nothing a bit of retail therapy can't fix, am I right? As you can see although from the pictures I didn't buy awfully colourful items apart from the bright pop of yellow. By the time Autumn and Winter come around I find myself living in simple, grey, black, navy and white pieces all throughout the season. I thought it was about time I refresh my Autumn and Winter wardrobe with a new number of basics and trending pieces. Baring in mind this is a lot but is collected, just feel sorry for my bank balance.

Topshop


Forever 21

Tight Fitting Black Dress - Sold Out 
Flowy Daisy Peplum Top - Sold Out

Hollister

Pull-over Striped Hoodie - Similar 

Office

Primark

Chunky Heeled Chelsea Boots - No Website Link



Hope you enjoyed this little autumn clothing haul. I always love reading about hauls, they seem to inspire me with outfits I could wear. But of course the downside is they make you want to spend money, so I apologize to your bank accounts in advanced! Keep a look out in the near future for more Autumn and Winter orientated hauls coming soon. 

4 comments:

  1. Your blog seriously is stunning! Such an amazing writer Georgia!

    Becca x

    trinketboxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS