Sunday 25 January 2015

Skin Care Routine



 
My skin recently has been acting up, as it often does. I picked up a few new products and changed up my skin care.
 
Morning Routine
 
Facial Wash
My new face wash is the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Foaming Wash. It targets breakouts and also cleans out your pores.
 
Toner
After washing my face I tone my skin, this rebalances the PH levels of your skin and helps to make sure your face is fresh and clear. I use the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Lotion.
 
Moisturizer
In the morning my skin feels really tight and dry. To create a smooth base for makeup I use an oil free moisturizer, Yes To Tomatoes Moisturizer.
 
Night Time Routine
 
Makeup Remover
To remove my face makeup I use the Micellar Cleansing Water, It's a gentle cleanser that doesn't dry out your skin. For my eye make up I use the Simple Kind To Eyes Makeup Remover. It doesn't irritate my eyes and you can remove it without too much rubbing.
 
Scrub
To remove all the dead skin I will use Lush ocean Salt, this scrub isn't too abrasive and still you can feel it cleaning your skin thoroughly.
 
Moisturize
I prefer to use an all over treatment for night time. I use the Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions All Over Treatment. It moisturizes at the same time as acting as a spot treatment.
 
Treatment
I suffer from spots a lot and to treat them I will use the Clinique Anti-blemish Clearing Gel, I only occasionally use this when I can feel a blemish.
 
You can probably sense a pattern in my new routine. I may have a little obsession with Clinique products, I have really noticed an improvements in my skin since using these products that I picked up for Christmas.
 




1 comment:

  1. Your photography is perfect, what camera do you use?
    My skins been playing up recently too, it sucks:(

    Charlotte (http://makeupbeautyandlifefashion.blogspot.co.uk/) xxx

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS