Sunday 5 April 2015

Bourjois Colour Band Cream Shadow | Review







A recent pick up of mine is these Bourjois Colour Band Cream Eyeshadows in 'Rose Fauviste' and 'Grid Graffiti'. These shadows are a gorgeous 2 in one liner and cream shadow.

These eyeshadow sticks are lovely shades and once applied on the lid, blend beautifully. They can be used as a base to start an eye look or can be used on its own to create a simple look. Because these are in stick form they can be easily applied, with one sweep your out the door.

The beauty of this new range from Bourjois is the capability of these products as they are a 2 in one product. I do personally prefer them as a cream shadow, however the darker shades such as 'Grid Graffiti1 works amazing close to your upper lash line to add definition. The lasting power of this product is unbelievable. I swatched it on my hand in Boots and could not for the life of me get it off! So it's not going anywhere on your lids, even if you suffer from oily eye lids.

The only downside to these products I find to be the shade range. All the shades they brought out are quite limited and remain shimmery. I hope more shades are released at a later date.

11 comments:

  1. These look great! How much are they? Xx

    http://sophieharpin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they had this brand where I live!
    -Maria
    in1997.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this post, and I'm particularly enjoying your posts lately too. Well done on making your blog so successful. I look forward to seeing more from you :) x

    http://simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely! Never tried a cream shadow but I will have to!xx

    That Girl Rhianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally changed how I do my make up, some days I'll just sweep one across my lid and go.

      Georgia x

      Delete
  5. These look good but I'm just too addicted to the Rimmel ScandelEyes ones! '001 Bluffing' is a great dupe for the By Terry Ombre Black Star in Misty Rock. x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried those! Although I havwn always wanted to try a By Terry Ombré product.

      Georgia x

      Delete
  6. Ooh these eyeshadow sticks look amazing, in so bad with eyeshadow I tend to just use cream shadows because they're quick and not messy. I might have to add these to my collection soon :)
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS