Wednesday 27 January 2016

Everyday Look | Winter

 

 


 

Makeup Used
Mac 'Bare Study' Paint Pot
Stila 'Kitten'
Mac 'Sable'
Maybelline Fit Me '15'
Natural Collection Duo 'Mocha/Latte'
Benefit Roller Lash

Hello everyone! So seen as my makeup monthly for last year has ended, I have decided to keep the series going but by doing it seasonal. I have recently been less into experimenting with my makeup as I am comfortable with and like the products I use, so I thought I would save you the repetitive notion of the posts.

I have been loving creating a glittery eye look, even though the holiday months are over. A current staple in my everyday makeup routine has become my Stila 'Kitten' eye shadow, it is a beautiful iridescent champagne shade that looks lovely when it catches the light and I couldn't recommend it more. Even though people may say that shimmer upon glitter isn't a good pairing, I wanted to keep the holiday spirit alive through my makeup as I mourn it being over. I gently applied 'Sable' by Mac into my crease and blended it out to create an effortless nude shimmery look. I find that when I have been wearing eye shadow I have not been wearing my usual lipsticks and often just end up throwing on a lip balm, then I'm ready to hop out of the door.

That is my super quick everyday makeup look for the winter months that I have currently been loving. It's one of those looks that appear like you have spent time on your makeup when in reality it took less than 10 minutes.

20 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look! I love your eyebrows

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty eyeshadow! I need to buy it! This look is gorgeous.
    Lucy xx

    www.frecklesandthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gorgeous and iridescent! I love it! Thank you!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  3. Great look, your skin is so glowy too x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful makeup look! Honesty you are so pretty! You also take the best beauty photographs x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! It results in many dead arms because of holding my camera up for so long!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  5. Dreamy eye look! Do you find the MAC paint pots keep your eye shadow in place all day without creasing? I really want to try one as they have re-formulated the Urban Decay eye primer :'( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I've been using bare study for a while now and I've had no problems with it! So I would definitely recommend them :)

      Georgia x

      Delete
  6. gorgeous simple make up ! and your eyes are so beautiful :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a natural glow, super beautiful! xo

    McKenzie | therosynook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this simple make up look.
    The eye shadow is gorgeous. <3

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a soft/dewy make-up look! You have incredible skin xo

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, you look so pretty! They eyeshadow is gorgeous and your eyebrows are super fleeky

    lovely post,
    Daizy from| www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is gorgeous! I love a shimmery eye too I always feel like it completes the look!x

    Oneandthesame.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an absolutely stunning eye look :) I love it, you look beautiful!

    F x

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS