Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Denim Shirt






Top // Topshop
Jeans // Topshop
Shirt // Forever 21 (no longer available) 
Shoes // Steve Madden
Bracelets // Thought Blossoms*, Autumn Jewellery* & Pandora

When it gets cooler in the Summer you don't want to be throwing on a huge coat. Which is why I have recently been loving wearing my denim shirt from Forever 21, a few years ago, with almost everything. It's a perfect alternative from a jacket in the Summer months, and goes with just about anything you pair it with. I love how this shirt is semi acid wash, so it isn't just plain and adds something extra to an outfit. I pair this shirt with simple outfits, which I have currently been living in. Here I wore some skinny black jeans and a flowy cami top, with my Steve Madden Troopa boots. As for accessories, I am wearing two gorgeous roped bracelets from the lovely Thought Blossoms*, who stock beautiful items. Also I'm wearing this other gorgeous purple rope bracelet from the lovely Autumn Jewellery* and of course my trustworthy brown rope Pandora.

Although this isn't a very Summery outfit it is appropriate for the recent British weather we've had. So I hope you enjoyed this outfit post, and thank you for reading.


1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit. Everything matches perfectly!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS