Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Lace Midi











Top // Topshop
Skirt // Hollister
Shirt // Brandy Melville (no longer available)
Shoes // Steve Madden

This outfit is definitely out of my comfort zone and I owuld never usually go for something like this, as I'm scared I'll stand out. But when I first picked out this skirt I fell in love and immediately wanted to style it. So of course I picked it up and came up with this outfit, that I think is great not only for the transitioning weather but also perfect for autumn as you can layer it up as you please even though it may look like just a Summer piece.

2 comments:

  1. i love the flannel! wish it was still available, it's so hard to find one without red in it because it doesn't suit my hair colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen one with very similar colours in River Island!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS