Wednesday 15 October 2014

Birthday Haul








I am writing this post another year older and yet still feeling the age of a 5 year old. I had an amazing birthday and wanted to thank you all for you lovely messages you sent wishing me happy birthday! I had an amazing day, unfortunately I had school but I wasn't all bad. I thought I would talk you through some of the presents I was gifted* by friends and family, I love each and every one of them and have used most of them already.

My friends know me too well! They get everything right. I got a selection of things from candles, nail polishes, money, bath products to a huge box of full of popcorn! Now if you know me well, you may be aware of my slight obsession with Pretty Little Liars...If not you don't know what you're missing out on! One of my friends Pip got me Season 1 and 2 on DVD which I can assure I will rewatch over and over. The huge box of popcorn was from Christine, I can tell you it tastes pretty good.

Of my Mum and Dad I got yes, more candles that are the Christmas scented ones by Yankee's Simply Home range (it's never too early) and Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions range in an attempt to clear my skin. My biggest present that I was not expecting was the thing that I am writing this blogpost on...A new laptop! My previous one was over 5 years old and didn't really cooperate anymore so this was much appreciated. I got a HP with Windows 8 and Beats Audio, sorry I don't know the exact type, but it took some getting used to the new software and I'm still figuring it out.

On the Saturday I had got tickets for The Vamps Concert, so me and my friends went to see them in Liverpool and they were amazing live I cant tell you. If you ever get the chance to go and see them you definitely should.

I want to thank everyone who got me presents and even said happy birthday to me, I'm sorry this post is a little all over the place but I hope you enjoyed it all the same.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia, lovely post! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    That body butter smells insane, I have it too!

    I've nominated you for The Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award if you'd like to take part! All you have to do is answer the questions on my blog in your own post, simples :)

    Please do let me know if you decide to do it because I'd love to read your answers :)

    Hope to be reading it soon!

    trinketboxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Some of those yankee candles sound amazing! I think I will definitely be trying some of them. Click the link to see what I have been loving this autumn!!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had an amazing birthday! What is your favourite christmas yankee candle? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a new one out which is candy cane and it is amazing, and I did thankyou!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a great birthday! I'm also very obsessed with pretty little liars! Ive caught up with the American episodes but its currently on a mid season break and im so excited for it to come back on this month! X

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thankyou! As am I I can't wait for the Christmas episodes to start either!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you had an amazing birthday! It's nice when your friends know you so well that they get you the most amazing presents. I definitely need to try some of the christmas yankee candles! x
    Eden xx // edenroses

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS