Sunday 8 March 2015

2 Ingredient Ice Cream






Ingredients

3 Small Bananas
200ml Almond Milk

Method

1. Slice up the 3 small bananas.
2. Place them in a plastic sealant bag and into the freezer, leave them over night.
3. The next day take them take out of the freezer.
4. Add small amounts of the milk and bananas into a blender and blend.
5. Continue adding the milk until the ice cream is your desired consistency,  then scoop out the banana ice cream.
6. Serve up.

This banana ice cream is a healthy alternative and I can assure you its just as good as the real thing. If you would prefer another flavour then you can switch up the frozen bananas for another fruit. I hope you enjoyed this recipe and try it out.



15 comments:

  1. This is my favourite kind of ice cream to make, bananas are so good. You should try banana pancaks from blogilates on youtube, so easy to make and really tasty.xx www.jesskadenise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to try the pancakes version! I watch blogalites all the time!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. This idea is amazing! I should try it ♥ lovely blog

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this ice-cream recently (but without almond milk) and it's sooooo delicious!
    xx, marinasirmais

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you post this on Instagram and it look so nice. I may have to persuade my mum to invest in a blender so we can try it out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A hand blender would work just as well!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  5. This is such a good idea! Definitely going to try this out!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this looks amazing! Like it actually looks like unhealthy creamy ice cream but it's super healthy. Definitely trying this!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever since I read this I have been addicted to this ice cream! But sometimes I cheat and add crushed M&Ms which kind of defeats the purpose of a "healthy" ice cream haha
    Dalal xx, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you use normal milk instead of almond milk? This is a really easy recipe, I'm going to be trying it myself!

    -Charlotte x (http://makeupbeautyandlifefashion.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS