Wednesday 6 May 2015

A Childhood Sweetheart | Abersoch

 












They say your childhood memories are those that shape you as a person and stay with you forever. One that I re visit each year is Abersoch, I have grown up with it since I was walking. In fact I learnt to walk on those very beaches. The gorgeous long beaches that clear your thoughts and mind. Being by the seaside is a thing I have always loved whenever I am there I feel at ease and relaxed, with the sea air and the sound of the waves.

It is like a second home to me. In the Summer months when I return and visit the beaches and town, I don't feel far from home. It was on the sea's at Abersoch I found my love for being on a boat, every year we go out on the boat to surround Bear Grylls Island or park off in the cove's to swim or strengthen my water sports skills.

The beaches of Wales aren't like that you get abroad they haven't got the lush white sands with clear blue sea, they are in fact quite imperfect but to me their what I know. I have spent many a day running along the vast beaches, digging holes, building sandcastles and climbing the rocks, admittedly I still do to this day. All remind me of Summer for me during my childhood, which is a time so cherished that I spent with my family and my friends that all too soon passes. As I grow up I know that I will continue to return there and continue making memories.

2 comments:

  1. I love UK beaches - this looks like a gorgeous place! x

    NINEGRANDSTUDENT: A Student Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Walking through the beach clears my mind same as looking at the waves, it calms me down.
    http://the-juliaa-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS