Wednesday 1 July 2015

Physical Education




The past weekend I had a weekend away at my caravan with three of my closest friends, we had an amazing time even in the blustery weather, but at least it was nice and sunny. My outfits for when I am up the coast are usually casual and simple mostly because I can go from being in the local town to going out on the boat in a matter of hours, so my outfits need to be versatile. Those versatile outfits usually consist of a plain t shirt, jeans and a pair of trainers not dissimilar from the one featured here.

Top // Topshop
Jeans // Topshop
Shoes // Sole Trader (Nike Free Run 2)
Sunglasses // Dorothy Perkins

This outfit is perfect for the British summer and in a nut shell explains my style. You can never predict the weather in Britain, one minute it can be sunny the next there's a full blown rain storm. A safe option is to go for a pair of basic jeans, that could be spiced up for summer with some distressed denim or coloured denim, and a basic t shirt that will go with any outfit and can be layered if needed. I am always a one for trainers and I always find myself wearing them all year around, they add a sports luxe vibe to the outfit and give a more relaxed feel for a casual look. If you wanted to make this outfit suit a more formal occasion you could add a pair of ballet flats or strappy heels.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I pretty much live in jeans and tshirts too, it's so easy!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS