Wednesday 16 April 2014

School Girls Shoes





Top // Topshop (buy similar)
Jeans // Topshop
Socks // Primark
Shoes // Schuh

Hello everyone. I am a huge fan of over sized tee's, I love the laid back look they give to an outfit. So when I saw this gorgeous one from Topshop I just had to purchase it. It has a faint opaque rose design, which is a subtle way to wear floral this Spring and Summer. Like I always do with a baggy top, I go for tight fitting bottoms to balance out the outfit. I went for these Jamie jeans from Topshop also, they are almost black, deep navy shade. For my shoes I wanted to go with something a little different. I recently picked up these school inspired buckled shoe in a patent leather, and if I'm honest I think I'm in love with a pair of shoes! This style of T-bar shoes are really on trend right now and I'm glad of it. I paired them with some white frilly socks. I think it adds a really cute school girl theme to the outfit, and adds an innocent look. For jewellery I didn't want to wear any as I wanted to keep the outfit minimalist and innocent. Also I don't think I needed any.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know your opinions on the outfit in the comments. Thank you for reading.



6 comments:

  1. Love your blog!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back immediately!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!!
    Chloe // throughchloelens.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, you look really nice in jeans!


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are extremely comfortable. The foot bed and the back of the shoe are cushioned. I had no need to break them in, they felt comfortable from the first wear.
    kate spade shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit.
    I liked the shoes and those white socks. They look cute. Would like to buy a pair of these socks online for myself as well.

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS