Saturday 12 April 2014

Simple Skincare | Brand Focus


Hello everyone and welcome to another brand focus, this one is going to be based around simple skincare. I am a firm lover of all simple skincare and I'm going to give you an overview of all the products I own. Simple products are highly affordable and it is available at a range of different stores. It is one of the cult drugstore favourite skincare ranges for bloggers and many other people.  It is one of few skincare brands that offer no added chemicals to their products and that is why they are aimed at sensitive skin.


The first product I own is the Simple Brightening Eye Cream, this product is from the radiance range simple does. This is the only product from that range I have currently tried, however I'm not to keen on this product. I don't notice it to do anything major to my under eye area, it doesn't really brighten them but it does add simmer which really casts of in the light. For that reason I never wear it in the day as I don't like to look like I've put full on glitter under my eyes. However it does soothe your eye area and reduce puffiness.


The next products are all from the Kind To Skin Range by Simple which has to be my favourite. The first product I have is the Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask. This is a cream based mask so aswell as being deep cleaning it also offers moisture to your skin. It doesn't really set onto your face, you just leave it for 10 minutes and rinse. I love how this mask leaves my skin feeling soft because of the moisture but I can feel that it has also deep cleaned my pores.


Next I have the Simple Soothing Facial Toner. I am a firm believer in following up cleansing with toning and this is the current toner I always reach for and I have gone through numerous bottles of it! It really does soothe your skin and helps get rid of any residue left by the cleanser. I don't have a bad word to say against it.


The Simple Kind to Eyes Nourishing Eye Makeup Remover is the best eye makeup remover I've tried. It doesn't irritate my eyes and it does a really good job at removing all traces of makeup even waterproof mascara. The fact that it's cream formula also means that you don't have to rub at your eyes as much, which can help reduce dark circles.


My all time favourite moisturizer (considering I've only ever used two different ones) is the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer. It is great for all year round as it's not too heavy for in the summer, but it still really moisturizes your skin throughout the winter months. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasing and skins into the skin almost immediately.

Overall I would highly recommend Simple as a skincare brand to anyone, their products are amazing quality and offer so many benefits for the skin. I would recommend Simple if you are just branching out into skincare as they offer everything you will need at affordable prices. I hope you enjoyed this post. What are your favourite Simple products?





2 comments:

  1. Cool post! I just nominated you for the Liebster award, a tag for bloggers that helps followers get to know you better! I really hope you take the time to read and answer my questions:) http://allysworldblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/liebster-award/
    Also please follow my new blog if you aren't already www.allysworldblog.wordpress.com it would mean the world x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty underwhelmed with Simple as their products contain quite a few ingredients, like SLSs, that are terrible for genuinely sensitive skin! My mum used to like some of their products, but has gone off them since one of their cleansers left my face red raw, and the exfoliating wipes scarred my face and caused a horrible reaction! Just a warning to be careful, I suppose :) x

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS