Friday 10 January 2014

The Sunshine Award



Hello everyone, I got nominated to do the sunshine awards by the lovely Anna Camilla, her blog is perfect and I recommend you check it out.

The rules of The Sunshine Awards are:
- I have to tell you 11 facts about myself.
- Answer the set questions from your blogger.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, I won't be nominating 11 because I don't read that many blogs.
- Set 11 questions for your nominees to answer!


Facts about myself:
1. I am 14 years old.
2. I have recently got an unhealthy obsession with Pretty Little Liars and watch way to many episodes for my own good.
3. I love to sing, but I'm too nervous to sing in front of audiences.
4. My favourite thing to do is shop, I'm a serious shopaholic; it's a problem.
5. My favourite band is the vamps, and my favourite member has to be Brad, he is perfect.
6. Demi Lovato is my idol.
7. I have a slight problem with buying makeup, and it's starting to get expensive! but I can't stop.
8. Zoe or Zoella is my favourite youtuber, along with Alfie, Joe, Tanya and Gabby.
9. Winter is my favourite time of the year, and Christmas.
10. I love photography and editing.
11. I love to experiment with my fashion, and my dream job is to be in the fashion industry.


Anna's questions:
What are you favourite shops?
They have got to be, Topshop, Boots, Urban Outfitters and Mac.


What are you favourite high-end products?
I love all Mac eye shadows, and the Mac crème cup lipstick. I also love the Urban Decay naked 2 palette.


Favourite T.V programmes?
Pretty Little Liars, Waterloo Road and Keeping Up With The Kardashians.


Favourite piece of clothing?
My Doc Martens, or my tartan leggings from Topshop.


Favourite candle?
Mahogany teakwood from bath and body works, it smells like Abercrombie! Or Snowflake Cookie by Yankee.


Favourite fragrance?
Honey by Marc Jacobs.


What would your ideal career be?
I have no idea, but it would be between something in the fashion industry or to be a freelance makeup artist, I really enjoy both of them.


Favourite 3 apps on your phone?
Instagram definitely, YouTube and probably Clumsy Ninja!


Favourite 3 lush products?
The So White bath bomb, marshmallow melt bath melt and the comforter bubble bar, they all smell amazing!


Your all time favourite lipstick?
I love Mac's crème cup, as I wear it almost everyday. It is a perfect nude!


If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to go to Portugal, Australia, California and LA. Basically everywhere in America though, I love travelling.


tag the lovely:
Pretty Petals
Georgia Paige
Those Girls

My questions to both of you:
1. Your all time favourite makeup product?
2. If you had a day to live what would you do?
3. What is your most worn item of clothing?
4. Would you choose makeup or clothes?
5. Favourite food?!
6. What are your favourite stores?
7. Name a place you would most like to visit?
8. Instagram or Youtube?
9. Favourite youtubers?
10. Favourite lip product?
11. Favourite fragrance?


I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to answer the questions yourself and tag others to do it. This took me forever to think of everything and answer all the questions. If there is anything specific you would like to see me do a blog post on leave it below in the comments, or message me through my Instagram





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS