Friday 28 February 2014

A Collective Haul


Hello everyone and as I have recently been to London and did some shopping whilst there, and I figured I would show you the things I bought. I did not buy all of this at once, I have put the London purchases with things I have picked up over the past weeks.




The first place I went in London was Brandy Melville, it's the only store in the UK so I had to take up the opportunity. I bought three tops, all of which are super soft! The first one I got was this striped slouchy fit T shirt or the Quinn top, it has to be the softest thing ever. I then got one of their all famous muscle tanks, this one is the Jandra roman numerals tank. Finally from Brandy I picked up the Wylie flannel, which I like to throw in over T shirts, it adds to a plain outfit.


The next place I went was Urban Outfitters, which has to be my all time favourite shop. From there I picked up yet another shirt, this one has a small gingnam print with a really cute white collar and cuffs. When it comes to bikinis I always leave it until last minute to buy them and then they are always sold out. So this time I bought one in February (am I mad?) anyways I bought this really cute blue daisy print one.




Then on two trips to Topshop, In London I bought the stripe tunic, which I have been seeing everywhere recently. On my next trip I bought yet another striped thing (can you tell I'm obsessed?) this time though it's a striped crop top with a pocket on the side. On thing I have been meaning to get for the longest time are some black jeans, I finally decided to cave in and buy the black Leigh jeans these are just a staple item that goes with any outfit. Last but not least from Topshop, I got this really cute pastel blue double layer shell top, I got this because spring is nearly here and yet my wardrobe is mainly black and white so I needed to inject some colour!


I can't walk past a Lush and not go in, they pull you in by the smell. Lush have just brought out their Easter collection which I took full advantage of! I bought the brightside bubble bar  which has a tangarine scent to it and it's really refreshing. I then picked up the bunny bubble bar which was too cute to leave behind, the scent of this one is coconut palm. The only bath bomb I picked up was the butterball, it smells exactly like cocoa butter. This bath bomb has small chunks of cocoa butter in it so it really helps to moisturize your skin.


The next thing I have to show you in this collective haul is a curling wand, I have been watching so many tutorials on YouTube of people with their hair curled and always loved the way it looks, so I finally picked one up. The one I got was the Babyliss boutique soft waves wand, which is quite a large barrel that gives you loose natural looking waves.


Last but certainly not least for this haul is this gorgeous deer jewellery organizer I picked up from Sass & Belle in Covent Garden. I love this piece and it holds all of my necklaces and earrings perfectly!

That is all the things I have bought over the past few weeks, as you can tell I have recently been on a clothing spree rather than a makeup one. I am now on a spending ban for the next month and surely need it! Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you in my next post.



2 comments:

  1. Love your purchases! I might just get myself the striped crop top
    www.peachy-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS