Sunday 8 June 2014

Skincare | New In


From time to time I like to pick up new skincare items, as I find my skin almost gets immune to the products if I use them to often. On a recent trip to Boots I picked up two new cleaners including and old favourite and a new moisturiser.


The two cleaners I got from Biore were on offer for half price so I couldn't pass them up really. I got an old one of my favourites and a new one, which I was intrigued by. It's a charcoal cleanser and I have heard great reviews on other charcoal cleansers from other bloggers, so I thought I would pick it up; it's supposed to help greatly with oily, blemish prone skin. The moisturiser I picked up is a completely new brand that has only recently come to the UK, I had previously heard of this brand of American bloggers and YouTubers and have always wanted to try it myself. It's a totally natural skincare line so has lots of added benefits for your skin. When I saw it in Boots I knew I had to pick it up, so I picked the line best suited for me as they have a range of different lines for different skin types. I picked the Yes To Tomatoes line as it is targeted at people with combination skin which is my skin type. I wanted to try a new moisturiser as I have stuck to my old trustworthy simple one for years, so I though it was time for change.

Those are my recent skincare purchases from Boots, I will be doing more of these posts in the near future so keep your eyes out. I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS