Wednesday 12 November 2014

Clinique Anti-Blemish All Over Treatment | Review


I've recently been having trouble with my skin and I have tried endless amounts of products in an attempt to help it.

I recently picked up the Clinique All Over Treatment from their Anti-Blemish Solutions range, I already own other products from this range and they seemed to help my skin so I thought of trying this out. I use it as an all over moisturiser for the night, on its own with no other products.  After a few weeks of using it I have noticed a slight improvement in my skin. All though the difference isn't major, anything counts. It reduces the redness of the spot over night and also reduces the size. Usually spot treatments tend to dry out my the problem area, however as this can be used s a moisturiser I don't have this problem.

If you are looking for an all-over spot treatment that will not dry out your skin then you should give this product a try to see if it works out for you.

5 comments:

  1. I think I will definitely try this out as I know how good quality Clinique is!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post, just out of interest what camera do you use, your photos are such good quality :)

    http://ellasw0rld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Clinique face wash every morning and evening and it works wonders for my skin- so I think I'll have to check this out too! x

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS