Wednesday 15 April 2015

Goodbye Winter


 

 





Top // Topshop
Shirt // Urban Outfitters
Jeans // Topshop
Shoes // Schuh
 
Well the weather is well and truly on the up as of late, the cold, frosty spells of winter have left us being replaced with warm, fresh mornings. This weather means we no longer have to lug around a heavy coat on our backs but can rely more on light layering pieces for the coming warmer months. Although the weather is far from that of the tropics here in Britain it is lovely and warm, but yet I still fail to let go of my loving for winter boots. Oversized checked shirts appear in almost every outfit and they are a perfect layering piece for this time of year that can be thrown on and off when you please.




8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, you have made me want to go and buy myself an oversized shirt to replace my leather jacket! I can't quite let go of my winter wardrobe yet though, I know how you feel haha
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I own too many oversized shirts in my wardrobe! It's a hard time for us all ;)

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit and especially the shirt and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so lovely Georgia! Love the shirt!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love that flannel! I was going to purchase it at urban outfitters however I just wasn't feeling it, however its looks super good and cute on you! Your rock it hahah

    Ambra xo | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Urban is the place to go for good quality checked shirts.

      Georgia x

      Delete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS