Sunday 20 December 2015

Winter Makeup Favourites




When the winter months roll in the darker makeup and smoky eyes roll in. I love experimenting with different eye looks to create the perfect holiday look. It's the party season and that means dark lips and glitter.

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner
In the winter my love for eyeliner resurfaces. I find that in the warmer months I don't use eyeliner as much, mainly because it slips off my lid almost as soon as I put it on, so when the colder months come I take full advantage.

Rimmel 'Black Cherry'
It wouldn't be a winter makeup favourites without a classic berry lip. This one from Rimmel is the perfect deep purple shade, admittedly it hasn't got an amazing staying power but all the same the colour is gorgeous for this time of year

Mac 'Whirl'
If like me, you prefer more nude shades to wear on your lips for a more everyday look then the 70's nude trends is perfect. They are a little darker than your regular nude shade but they still keep your look simple and neutral.

Mac 'Satin Taupe'
Recently I have been loving just using one eye shadow and messily putting it over my lid and then blending it out. It is a super quick look, but it looks like you spent a lot more time on it than you did.

Maxfactor 'Feral Brown'
I'm still stuck in the autumn trend of copper eye shadows. I feel like they suit my blue eyes and compliments them perfectly. It is the perfect shade to add a little sparkle to your eye look. Of course it is still acceptable to wear autumn trends in winter.

Essie 'Soul Mate'
I rarely do paint my nails, mainly because I am impatient, but when I do I will often use Essie's 'Soul Mate'. It is classic deep burgundy shade that just scream winter.

Those are my winter favourites, be sure to let me know yours.

4 comments:

  1. The Maxfactor shadow looks gorgeous! I never look an individual eyeshadows as I prefer palettes but that shade is beautiful!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nail polish from Essie is such a stunning colour x lovely post as always :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    My page – Best Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on that lip color, I tend to wear berry shade too around winter time :) *though we dont have winter here*

    P.S: Join my mini giveaway!

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS