Sunday 1 May 2016

Cruelty Free Body Scrubs



As a sufferer of KP or more commonly known as chicken skin on the tops of my arms, I am a religious user of scrubs. For me when it comes to body products the more natural the better because it is the naturaly moisturizing ingredients that benefit your skin the most. The natural ingredients help to boost your skins natural glow after removing the dead cells. In todays post I wanted to share with you my favourite natural, cruelty free scrubs that each have their own benfits.

This cruelty free, vegan coffee scrub is great for improving the circulation of your skin. Using coffee scrubs help to illuminate cellulite and also give your skin a gorgeous glow afterwards. If you are a lover of coffee you will relish in this product. It's great to use in the morning to really give your skin that boost and wake you up with the added caffeine. This is a great product and definitely one of my favourites to use on my skin to help combat my KP.

Yes To Coconuts
This featured in my favourite cruelty free products. I honestly love how this scrub makes my skin feel, after using it my skin feels rejuvenated and smooth. The added coconut ingredients really help to moisturize your skin, but at the same time the scrub is coarse enough to remove the dead skin cells. This is yet another cruelty free product with 98% natural ingredients that would benefit your skin.

What are your favourite cruelty free scrubs to help combat your rough skin?















3 comments:

  1. Both of these sound great. With body scrubs, the more like sandpaper on my skin it is, the better. Yep, I'm a massive sadist when it comes to body scrubs haha!
    Of course I don't actually want to sandpaper my skin but I do like ones that are rough enough to exfoliate yet full of nourishing ingredients to treat my skin.
    My favourite is by My Beauty Kitchen as they are handmade and smell amazing.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, I get a strand satisfaction from rubbing my skin with a hard scrub haha! Oooo that's for the recommendation, I'll have to try it out!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. Coconut is one of my favorite scents! Thanks for sharing this product review. :)

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS