Sunday 21 June 2015

Stila Kitten | Review





Eye shadow is one of the only makeup products I seem to find myself splurging on. I feel that you can create endless amounts of looks with just one palette. This is my justification for buying yet more eyes shadows of course.

A champagne eye shadow I think is a staple shade that every one should have in their makeup collection. It is such a versatile shade that can be used not only as an eye shadow but also to highlight areas on your face. It's a great starting products for beginners of make up as you can't really go wrong! I recently picked up my first Stila product, and after hearing many good reviews I decided to pick up 'Kitten' Eye shadow.  This shade I have to say is right up my alley. A neutral, champagne, what more could a girl want? I have tried many champagne eye shadows in my short time and I have to say this one is by far one of my favourites. It leaves a beautiful finish on your lid, as it hold gorgeous flecks of shimmer. It hits the light and makes your eyes appear brighter and lifted, which always helps tired looking eyes. I love wearing it on its own as I feel it makes my eyes appear more awake. A little tip I have found is to apply it on the inner corner of my eye, this really seems to complete any eye look by adding just that little extra.

If your looking on the market for that new staple champagne eye shadow, this is one you should definitely try out, I am most definitely converted and I don't think I will ever need to purchase another champagne shade again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS