Sunday 28 September 2014

Autumn Favourites



If I'm totally honest I'm not Summer's biggest fan. Call me crazy but I would much rather have cool days where you can layer up, compared to hot sticky days where all you can wear is shorts and a t-shirt. That's why I soon as September rolls around, I'm all about Autumn whether it be fashion, beauty or just cozying up. In today's post I though I would share with you my autumn favourites.

Darker Makeup

In Summer you can't really stand to wear a whole lot of makeup on your face, which can be a good thing. But when the weather starts getting cooler you can really start experimenting with your makeup again. Whether you wear darker lips, which I have recently discovered, experiment with different eye looks or just put on your trusty eyeliner. Either way the darker bolder makeup has to be a top favourite for me.

Darker Nails

Going along with the darker trend, I also love to wear deeper nail colours during autumn that fit the seasons colours, which tends to be navy's and burgundy's. Recently I have been noticing there are alot of khaki colours out there which I am still yet to try out.

Autumnal Fashion

Now, my all time favourite of Autumn is the fashion. From the colours to the styles, I love them all. I have to admit I am one to wear black and white all year round, but during autumn I can whip out the mustard's, khaki's and burgundy's at last. In the Summer months I feel quite restricted on what I can wear fashion wise and usually stick with the same stuff, but as it gets cooler I find myself being a lot more experimental and getting out those trust worthy Combat Boots and Doc Martens.


8 comments:

  1. Great post! Those slippers are so cute! I really need some x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post ! Love the shade of nail polish it looks gorgeous.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely agree with you about not being a huge fan of summer! Getting cosy in winter is way nicer than being too hot in summer! One of my favourites is wearing dark lipsticks, i just love how they look! Wearing boots is a good one too! x


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love these things too! I wish I hadn't forgotten my favorite fall nail polishes back home...

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! Might have to picks some more up?;)

      Georgia x

      Delete
  5. Where are your black jeans from? xx

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS