Wednesday 3 September 2014

5 Step Skincare | Oily/Combination



In the morning of school you already have to wake up at around 7 every morning. On top of that you don't want to be carrying out a 1000 step skincare routine. I keep my routine to around 5 steps that covers all of the basics I need.

1. Ultrabland Facial Cleanser

I actually use this cleanser from Lush to remove my makeup. It contains beeswax which is one of the best natural ways to remove your makeup, its completely natural so wont irritate your skin. I wet my face rub a small amount onto my face and wash of using a hot cloth.

2. Biore Cleansers

I switch up my cleansers depending on how my skin is. I rotate between the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal and Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleaner, both are targeted for oily/blemish prone skin.

3. Simple Toner

I follow up cleansing with my Simple Kind To Skin Facial Toner. It's a great cheap toner, that I just take around my face on a cotton pad. Toning helps to balance out the PH levels of your skin and close your pores.

4. Yes To Tomatoes Moisturizer

If you skin any step don't let it be this one. Moisturizing is one of the most important steps in your routine, it helps prevent aging and dry cracked skin. I use the Yes To Tomatoes Moisturizer, which is again is for oily/combination skin and I have noticed it prevent blemishes and doesn't leave an oily residue on already already oily skin.

5. Clinique Anti-Blemish Clearing Gel

Now to get those pesky spots that appear out of no where. I dab on some Clinique Anti-Blemish Clearing Solutions Clearing Gel onto my problem areas and it reduces the redness and size of the spot.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely blog post! I really want to try out the lush cleanser you use, it looks great!

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, you definitely should I sure you'll love it.

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. I use the Biorè Ice Cleanser too! I love it! And the Yes To Tomatoes moisturizer. I totally, and completely agree, you should never skip the moisturizing step ever! Doesn't the Yes to Tomatoes moisturizer smell so good? I think it smells divine. I was going to do a skincare routine review tomorrow on my blog, and this gives me total inspiration. I wasn't sure how I was going to photograph the products, but this totally helps. Have you tried witch hazel with a drop of lavender essential oil as a toner? I like it better than other toners personally.

    Great post! I love reading your beauty reviews.

    -Courtney from Barefoot in Blue Jeans
    barefootinbluejeansblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never really noticed te smell? If I'm honest I was half expecting it to smell of tomatoes! I'd have to try it out as a toner, that's never come to me. Thankyou!

      Georgia x

      Delete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS