Sunday 21 September 2014

Mac Cool Neutrals Palette | Review



All makeup lovers will understand me for buying this palette, however if you aren't then you may think I am plain crazy... I picked up this beauty in the Duty Free on my way to Greece for a slightly expensive £55 (oops) but lets all be honest here I couldn't leave it there?

If you didn't already know I am talking about this pre-built Mac Palette in 'Cool Neutral' I had been eyeing up making my own Mac Palette but that in total would have cost me £150+ which I can't quite justify! When I saw you could buy pre-built ones forl less than half the price, I jumped on it.

There is a variety of shades within this palette from pink tones, taupe's and brown shades but they all remain neutral so are great for everyday wear. This palette also offers a mixture of shimmery and matte shades so the looks you can create are endless! Like all Mac eye shadows they are all highly pigmented including the paler shades. I have not yet had the chance to use all the colours but have swatched them all numerous times and cannot wait to create looks with them all. Because the palette is so versatile, I think it will suit almost every skin tone, the bronze shades will look amazing on darker skin and the pink tones look beautiful on paler skin also!

One thing I will say however is that although the eye shadows are great quality, they are a little chalkier than single Mac eye shadows and they aren't as smooth. I sort of expected this as the price is so much lower, but they still beat most eye shadows I have previously tried.

But this still is a beautiful palette by Mac that I recommend any makeup lover to try out, it may be on the expensive side, but I think you will love it. Currently thought I am staying away from all Mac makeup to save my bank balance.

11 comments:

  1. These colours looks amazing! I've only tried foundation from mac and definitely want to try something else from there, great post!

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foundation is on my list next and thankyou!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  2. I've never seen these pre-built palettes apart from the quads, but it's amazing. I suppose you have to expect the quality to not be as great but still a good price for all of those shadows xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, I did but although the quality isn't as good as the single shadows they are still better than most eyeshadows!

      Georgia x

      Delete
  3. I love MAC shadows so much! :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog so much!
    what camera do you use your pictures look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette looks so pretty, I hope it's in Duty Free when I go! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice palette!! It looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS