Sunday 6 September 2015

Autumn Rustic Copper | Makeup Monthly

 






After the first of september finally rolled around declaring that autumn is officially here in Britain, I thought it seemed fitting to kick start the autumn spirit with a rustic copper eye look. I achieved this autumn appropriate look with just one eye shadow so it is perfect for an on the go, 5 minute makeup look.

Products Used
Maxfactor Eye Shadow 'Feral Brown'
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer '15'
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 'Transparent'
Mac Lipstick 'Hue'

This look is super simple and perfect for the autumn time because it is inspired by the traditional autumnal shades. You could whip this look up in five minutes, because its a one eye shadow eye look. I applied the Maxfactor eye shadow all over my lid roughly to give it a messy look and then I blended it out into my crease to soften the look. The copper tone of eye shadow is a perfect shade for people with blue eyes as it helps to emphasize them and really makes them pop. I topped the look of with a touch of mascara and eyeliner and that's it for the eyes. As summer is over, I want to keep the bronze look that my tan gave me when I went away, so I applied a little bronzer onto the apples of my cheeks and temples to give me an all over bronze look. As the eye's are quite intense I completed the look with a nude lip from Mac.

That concludes this simple but beautiful autumnal eye look. Let me know if your as excited for the colder months as I am?

4 comments:

  1. That colour looks gorgeous on you! x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are absolutely stunning! You eyes and freckles are so nice- I would kill to have your skin! These products look like they work so so well on you.

    Caitie x
    www.what-caitie-did.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! I definitely need to go and get the eyeshadow :)x

    Anu♡ | My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS