Saturday 26 April 2014

Skaters and Oversized Tees








Top // Lily Vintage (similar)
Skirt // Topshop
Shoes // Doc Martens
Flannel // Brandy Melville (no longer available)
Unicorn Necklace // Blossom In The Wind*
Clear Crystal Necklace // Ida Jewellery*
Watch // Tesco (similar)

Hello everyone! The weather over Easter was lovely!, it was so sunny and actually quite warm. But as soon as the bank holiday is over it's back to good old British weather, I'm writing this as I'm  listening to the pouring rain. That why this outfit is a little on the warmer side as if you live in Britain you will know we have bipolar weather here, (yay...) I have recently been experimenting with my clothes to create new outfits, and I have been loving wearing skater skirts and oversized tees. Usually I would tuck the tee in to give a fitted look, but instead I have been wearing them loose, and I really like the way it looks. I paired the outfit with a flannel around my waist for both warmth, if it got cooler and style (of course) For shoes I wore my beloved Serena Doc Martens, that I get use of throughout both the Winter and the Summer months. For jewellery I am wearing this small vintage inspired watch, I actually got from Tesco! I am then wearing two gorgeous necklaces, The adorable unicorn necklace is from the lovely Blossom In The Wind*. The other is one of my favourites right now from the lovely Ida Jewellery*, it's a stunning clear crystal which goes with just about anything.

I hope you enjoyed this outfit post! I will see you soon in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! It's simple but still really cute :) My favorite part is your boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I love reading comments like this :)

      Georgia x

      Delete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS