Sunday 27 April 2014

Spring Favourites


Hello everyone and this post is all about my spring favourites. I love Spring mainly because of all the pastels and floral prints coming back on trend. Although it's still quite cold here in Britain, I still like to embrace the pastels and of course it means Summers getting closer!


I'll firstly start off with nail polishes. In the Spring I tend to go for for pastels and nudes. If i'm honest I have way too many to count because they are my favourite colours to wear on my nails. So here I am showing you my top three. I love the look of nudes on your nails as I think they look really minimalist, like your wearing nothing almost, the colour I have hear is Barry Gelly Nail Paint in 'Lychee'. The next colour I love to wear on my nails is simply white. It gives a clean finish to your nails and goes with just about anything, it is also bang on trend this Spring. Finally the last colour I have to show you just screams Spring to me and it's another Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Rose Hip' it's a gorgeous pastel pink shade which has to be one of my all time favourite colours. If you didn't already notice I really like Barry M, a lot!


Moving onto lip products I tend to not wear an awful lot, as I prefer a fresh faced look when Spring comes around. But when I do I steer towards peaches and nude pinks, as they give a natural look. The first colour I have here is the Revlon Lip butter in 'Juicy Papaya' it is a sheer peachy orange shade that adds a nice amount of gloss to your lips without being to bright, so it's perfect if your not too keen on very a bright orange on your lips. My go to nude pink shade is Mac's 'Creme Cup' it's a 'your lips but better' shade and just adds a little something to any makeup look.


As for scents, I am a sweet scent kind of girl over musky or floral. My pick has to be the Hollister sprays in general as they last for ages and smell amazing. If I had to choose one it would be the scent 'Cresent Bay' as it's still sweet but not too overpowering. 


In the Spring I love have really highlighted inner corners. It really makes you look more awake and your eyes appear more rounded. For that I use the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk' it's a matte white shade and because it's in pencil form it is super easy to apply in the inner corner. The formula of these is also super creamy and is really easy to blend out for a subtle look.


My current favourite piece of jewellery is this stunning clear crystal necklace* from the lovely Ida Jewellery. It goes perfectly with any outfit I wear and completes it. It is amazing quality and it's not been from around my neck.


I'm turning into a 90's kid recently, I have collected a lot of Scrunchies over time and I love each one of them! I love the way they look in a simple pony tail or a half up half down look. They just spice up a boring hairstyle. I have a collection here from Junk Love*, Stitch By Lou* and New Look. 


Time for my fashion favourite: dresses. I have recently been loving dresses, I haven't got one in particular I have just been loving all of my dresses right now! Although I have been loving this tunic dress from Topshop especially. I love how they are so easy to style, you can just throw on a pair of shoes with them and your good to go!

I hope you enjoyed finding out what my spring favourites are and leave a comment below telling me yours! I would love to hear from you. Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS