Thursday 2 April 2020

Hi, It's Me Again



Oh look she disappeared again. Hi, I am back for now I guess. With everything that has been going on around the world lately, I wanted to come back to my safe space to take my mind of everything, because let us be honest, right now, nothing feels real. The world is in a crazy place right now and for some that can be quite hard to cope with. Lockdown is tough when you rely on your friends to keep your sprits up during tough times, it can feel lonely, but everyone is with you in this. 

So yes I left for awhile, again. University got hard and frustrating. All our assignments were given to us in the same month, just before the whole world went up in flames. If I am honest, 2020 has been a little bit crap if you ask me and I have been struggling to remain positive. But after making a rather fast departure from my university home, I am now bored of staying inside, though I know it is for a good reason, and so here I am. Life will soon go back to 'somewhat normality' and this will all be in the past, but for now we all have to stay home and stay safe.

There are positives to come out of this though. Have you seen the latest pollution levels around the world? significantly down, and yes this is probably just temporary but it is still a good thing. Dolphins swimming in the canals of Venice? beautiful. Everywhere animals roaming around the bare streets, it is rather amusing to say the least. All it took was a global pandemic for the world to start healing again. Take a walk outside and take in the silence, the fresher air. I am not going to talk much about the whole looming virus, as quite frankly I am sick of hearing about it and cannot wait for the day that this is over. 

For the time being however, I am sticking to keeping myself busy, learning, reading and now writing it seems. I do not want to promise I will continue writing but it is something I am going to do for now, for the few people who read this and for myself. 

Everyone stay safe and inside, this will all blow over soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS