Sunday 2 February 2014

Transitioning To Spring











Oversized Striped Top // Topshop
Distressed Levi Cut Off's // Lily Vintage
Over The Knee Socks // Tesco
Back High Top Converse // Office
World Watch // Amazon
Rope Pandora // Pandora
Flower Ring // Pandora
Stone Ring // The Little Pretties UK
Rope Necklace // Velvet Rose UK
Diamond Ring // Vintage Fair
Bowler Hat // Amazon

Although it may not look like it, because the weather is freeeezing right now where I live, It's almost Spring wahey! In order for me not to freeze to death with this outfit, with my Levi Cut Off's I wore black opaque tights and on top of them I layered some cable knit over the knee socks. I personally love the way this looks. I tucked in the boyfriend style top into my Levi's as it gives a more feminine feel to the outfit and adds more shape to the look. I love to accessorize, and I chose a stunning statement ring from Little Pretties, my Pandora Ring and a vintage silver ring. I prefer to wear silver rings as I love the way it looks compared to gold rings. As for necklaces I wore this Clock Rope necklace from Velvet Rose UK, which I love and it gives a rustic feel to the overall look. If this outfit is too cold for you to wear right now I recommend pairing it with a parka and tartan scarf to mix up the patterns in your outfit, with the clashing stripes and tartan would add personality to the outfit. 

I can't wait for the spring time to roll around and for it to start getting warmer. Then I can begin experimenting with pastel shades and skirts without tights! I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you would like to see more fashion posts because I certainly love writing them. 


2 comments:

  1. Eeep love the outfit girly! So awesome, you look great ;)

    stylesequinsandstripytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES © GEORGIA LOUISE 2014 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED | TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS